Wow, when did I get so old? Sometimes it is weird to think that I am older than my mom when she passed away. She was only 50. Well for my birthday this year, Dallas bought tickets to for us to go to Disney On Ice. I was excited to go because I love anthing to do with Disney! We even had front row seats! The funny thing was that as I looked around the building, it seemed as though Dallas and I were the only adults there without children with them! Ha. I didn't care though and loved every minute! I often wonder if Walt Disney is in heaven building the most amazing Disneyland. There must be a Disneyland in heaven. After Disney On Ice, we met up with the kids at Olive Garden in Salt Lake City for dinner. Being with my family is truly the best present I can have! I did however get a new food processor as a present which is pretty cool because I have never owned one. So, as I say each new birthday, I am happy to have it because that means I am still here! It's ok to get older!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment