Michael's costume for Halloween, Link from Zelda.
Spice Gals!!!
Brandon doing what he does best, goof!
Hubby Dallas
My yummy rolls!
Some yummy treats Becky made.
My chili
This will get Becky a man!
Ice cream in our homemade cookie bowls
My goofy children! LOVE THEM!
My daughter Heather and her husband Michael have recently moved into an apartment in Midvale. It makes them almost exactly halfway between us and Brandon and Becky in Provo. So, we have decided to get together once a month for dinner at their place. Today we got together and had my homemade chili and rolls. Every year for Halloween since the kids were little I would make my homemade chili before they would go out trick or treating. Since no one lives at home anymore, we decided to have chili a few days earlier. Of course we are always having goofy moments and I laugh so much when we all get together. I love my kids!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment