The "Shep" herders

The "Shep" herders
The cutest flock on the block

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gardner Village




Yesterday Dallas and I went to Gardner Village which is over by where my daughter Heather lives in Midavale, Utah.  They have what is called a "Witch-fest" and it in celebration of Halloween.  It is a great place to bring kids, or to spend some time shopping in their little shops.  Dallas wasn't too thrilled with that part of it, but he did like the novelty of it all.  Here are few of the pics that I took.
                                  Me and my mummy friend.
 I loved how they had witches hanging every where.  Notice the one behind me by the historic mill which Gardner Village is actually known for.
 I loved these pumpkins.  I would love to put these out in my yard for fall, but maybe they are just a little too big. ha
                  Not easy taking our own pictures.  It always makes my head look weird.
 Witches Witches everywhere!!  I wish this place had done this when my kids were little.
 I loved this witch.  From the front she looks great but as you look at the next picture she has a major wedgie!  Maybe that is why witches are so ornery all the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment