 |
| Star Wars readathon at Barnes and Noble! Gotta love the Star Wars Geeks!!! |
 |
| Becky taking notes during conference! Elder Hales is talking! He is looking old! I am afraid that within the next 5 years there will be new apostles added to the fold! Elder Perry is 90, Elder Packer is in the chair, Elder Nelson was looking old, |
 |
| I bought Brandon a big bag of Tootsie Pops! He loves those things. Me too! |
 |
| Heather and Michael being cozy! |
 |
| Michael has some cool nerf guns! I think I need to get some for Christmas! They have come a long way since the bow and arrow nerf set my kids had when they were little and used to have shoot outs with the missionaries when we lived in New Jersey! |
 |
| I sure do love her! |
So this weekend was the 182nd Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was fun to spend the time with family. On Saturday Dallas and I and Becky met over at Heather's new apartment in Murray to watch Conference. Michael had to work so she was happy to have someone to watch it with. In between sessions we went to Kneaders and go some lunch and then went to Barnes and Noble to look for books for Becky. On Sunday, we met again at Heather's, (since she lives exactly between Dallas and I in Layton, and Brandon and Becky in Provo. I brought steaks to barbecue and we made pumpkin cookies and enjoyed watching conference together. Of course the best part was to be reminded of the things that are important in this life! All the messages were amazing! Here were a few of my favorites, which were already posted on to face book! Ha
 |
| This was the statement that President Monson's' daughter used in her talk on Saturday. The funny thing is that in the first picture, the bishopric is my husband Dallas, Bishop Pack and Brother Coleman! |
 |
| Elder Hollands talk was my favorite! I felt the spirit so strong! Powerful message! |
 |
Of course how could I resist this! My favorite American Idol singer, David Archuletta , now Elder Archuletta!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment