On Friday we celebrated Brandon's 26th birthday. We always get together for a birthday dinner for each of our birthdays. Brandon chose "Texas Roadhouse" for his restaurant of choice. We don't complain because we all love that place. Here are the pics that I took of the dinner.
Brandon and Becky. Becky doing what she does best looking at her cell phone!
Smile for the camera!
Becky holding the bucket of peanuts that they serve you to eat while you wait. You just throw the shells in another bucket or on the ground. Glad it's not my house.
Becky doing what she does best again! Brandon opening his gift.
Becky still doing what she does best. Do you think she ever talks to us. ha
Candid shot,
I think he is happy also because he got an A on his Physical Science test right before dinner! YEAH!
Heather and Michael!
Me!
He got a Nexus 7 tablet. I think he is pretty happy!
Riding the saddle while the waitress gets everyone to wish him Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Brandon! I couldn't feel more blessed then to be his mom! LOVE YOU......
No comments:
Post a Comment